Flashy car or flashy rig???

How long do you spend on the computer each day?

• Less than an hour a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2 hours

• 2-3 hours

• 3-4 hours

• 4-5 hours

• 5-6 hours

• 7-8 hours

• 9-10 hours

• 10 hours +

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beedubaya

Golden Master
What would you rather have....or spend your money on? Fixing up your car, or making your PC an awesome pimpin' rig? Please answer

Flashy car, I just dont use my pc enough, and I think its flashy enough and have gotten many compliments on it so. Besides there are few people I know who know enough to be impressed with my computer itself (back in the day it was a mean rig). So girls tell me they like the lights and the all black and grey everything, and the big LCD. A flashy car on the other hand, I have no car, and I dont need a flashy one, but I would like a nice manual Integra thats fun.

I dont drive yet but soon I am gonna, and my pc is kind of good and it looks cool but it doesnt attract chicks for some reason(hmmmmmmmm) yeah i think i would buy some parts for my car. Lets take an actual comparison.
new cpu and motherboard(amd fx-55 and mobo) about 1000$ (not sure)
or
a new clutch for your car(1300$)

Now, I probably love my car more than my computer, but when I hear the word "flashy" I think tasteless. When I'm in my car, I don't want to draw anymore attention than needed, so I mod it subtley, but it can still perform.

Now my computer on the other hand, it's flashy as it can be, ton's of LEDs and the case is pretty neat looking, and it's a nice gaming rig for what I use it for. Thing is, I don't race anyone on my computer, so I don't need it to be a sleeper.

Look...my PC sits under the desk in the dark. Why the hell would I spend money making it all fancy looking and crap, when it only sees the light of day for repairs and upgrades?

Case mods (at least for me) are a waste of time and money.

Not that putting some big stupid fin on my car is less of a waste of money, though. I'd rather spend the money on tweaking some more HP out of my engine or buying a stereo that isn't all base and flashing lights but can actually play music correctly.

A flashy sports car is more expensive. So I would get the car, sell it, and buy an awesome rig and a "normal" car. :D

I want a Corvette!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom