Flash Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadRacer

In Runtime
OK. I'm in a webdesign class and we're gonna be making a flash movie this semester. BUT, I haven't the slightest clue what I wanna do it on! Anyone have any ideas what I could do it on? I have to write down the characters, plot/story, background(s), and all thta crap and turn it on by Monday. I don't really think there are any limitations on this, so all ideas are welcomed.

make it of a guy who trips over a gnome and falls down a hole that only zooms out to be the gnomes butthole and the guy falls down and hit he ground tehn the gnomes trips over the guy who came out of the gnome and then the gnome trips over him then the gnome is falling out of the guys butthole just like before

æArchOAngelæ said:
make it of a guy who trips over a gnome and falls down a hole that only zooms out to be the gnomes butthole and the guy falls down and hit he ground tehn the gnomes trips over the guy who came out of the gnome and then the gnome trips over him then the gnome is falling out of the guys butthole just like before

That's just messed up.

Usually I come up with my best ideas completely by accident. Just start drawing and go from there...you don't need to know what you're drawing...just draw.

I made something up 5 minutes befor class. Bob, a Jr. Secret Agent, just recieved a mysterious present. Turns out to be a really high tech car like thing. He drives it around, just to find a bomb in it. He tries to dis-arm the bomb. Will Bob live? Tune in next time to see, er....sorry forgot where I was going with that. Anyways, that's basically the plot. I'll show you guys when I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom