Flanker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flanker4 said:
NEVER have you provided any proof. No need to lie.

Although I remember you saying something like, "Don't listen to Flanker, he tends to blow a lot of hot air." Quotes like that start flame wars, Irish.

I'm sorry, the truth tends to start flame wars.

Funny how he calls me a liar and all I do is bring up things that really happened. He doesn't like it when people call his bluff. Ego trips are funny things.

Ryan

I think this is becoming a flamewar so stop
-------------------------------------
Static_11 said:
you were banned? for what?
I remember I had a old account, but i stopped posting on that one, I grew up also and didn't want to be seen as what i portrayed ealier.

Who cares, holy shiznat go outside or something, if getting banned from an internet forum is really affecting your life this much then really you have some serious personal issues that need to be dealt with professionally.

Everyone has seen what I'm about to say in other threads like this, but.....

This is an inappropriate way to discuss another member. First, the Forum Leaders team will not discuss members with other members. So when you ask if someone is permanently banned in a thread, it will not be discussed and is not your business.

If you have a complaint/praise/whatever about another member, do NOT start a thread about it. Ask that member or someone that might know via PM, email, or IM...........NOT IN A THREAD.

Another inappropriate forum manner is to get banned and then come back mutliple times with other usernames (especially when threatening members or the forum). There are appropriate means to ask about bans, but this harassment is NOT one of them.

This discussion is ended, just like the multiple threads that have been started about other members, or ex-members. Please do not start another one of this nature.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom