Fitality1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepsiboy700 said:
Is he really THAT good because they have him on CBS channel 2 cause they make him see godlike.

i dont know, id like to play him in a game of CS:S or BF1942 to see what he's really made of, im guessing it's a pudding like substance.

it's Fatal1ty dude......he's totally gonna kick your butt now for messing up his name!

I saw him at the newegg LAN 2005 and there was a contest to beat him. You'd get certain prizes based on if you could even kill him once, twice, or beat him. Don't think anyone beat him, BUT I must say it was quite in his favor even though he's supposed to be good anyway.

They chose "Painkiller" which no one even freakin plays and beyond that they didn't tell the public what game it'd be that you'd be playing him in. I'm sure he got to practice beforehand though. Not only that, but he's got a nice set of headphones while they dont give you anything and have an announcer in your ear saying "OMG, HE'S KICKING YOUR BUTT! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO!?" not to mention they put you right up on the stage infront of the crowd lol.

Needless to say there were a lot of factors in his favor which was pretty lame IMO. Although I'm not going to say he sucks, because obviously he is quite good. It's almost like watching an aimbot at work.

i saw something on G4 about him. a contest like nubius mentioned. he went through hundreds of people, his opponents frags actually went into the negatives. i think they were playing ut2k4

TheRecluse said:
i saw something on G4 about him. a contest like nubius mentioned. he went through hundreds of people, his opponents frags actually went into the negatives. i think they were playing ut2k4

How does the scoring work in UTK2K4 work any way?

From games Iv played, the only way to lose points is to kill your teammate or commit suicide :D

Pepsiboy700 said:
Is he really THAT good because they have him on CBS channel 2 cause they make him see godlike.
I really don't like it how they are making the title "PROFESSIONAL GAMER" sound like he's an Athlete or some sort of Sports star like Tyger Woods or Cathy Freeman.

Okay, he would kick my butt in a first person shooter. That's great, but seriously that's not that great.

haha i didn't realize fatality line of computer parts were named after a gamer.. oi!

I played him 1v1 on Quake 4

He really is that good...

I think it wound up being like 14 to -4

It was very depressing, but i got a shirt out of it lol

aspire.comptech said:
I played him 1v1 on Quake 4

He really is that good...

I think it wound up being like 14 to -4

It was very depressing, but i got a shirt out of it lol

How did you get negatives?

did he set LUA booby traps thru the console and then you commited suicide over them?

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom