Fishing this week end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
I just found out I am going fishing this week end, I am fishing the river seven for the first time and I am looking forward to it because I haven't been fishing with my dad in ages.

Any way how many of us fish when we are not sitting in front of a computer? And is any one going over the weekend?

I love to fish. Not real good at it and if I had to depend on my fishing skills to survive I would have died years ago. But that doesn't stop me from going every chance I get. What are you going after?

I have seen your pic's before warez :) I am guessing you use spinners and stuff as I think that is the most normal type of fishing in the US.

I am going course fishing (I normaly go sea fishing) and that isn't my normal type of fishing so a good portion of today has been spent looking for what I have and haven't got. I am looking forward to it makes a change from cod :)

I've done A LOT of saltwater fishing. Growing up on the east coast and living on the beach helps. I personally prefer Surfcasting myself.... with as little equipment as possible. Heading out on a boat is ok.

I'd really love to go Salmon Fishing at some point. Salmon is my favorite fish, I could eat it everyday. The health benefits of eating salmon are insane.

When i fish, I usually fish for catfish, so I like bottom fishing. Call me lazy, I don't care.

I never got into bass fishing or trout fishing, even though there is a lot of that around my parts. Lots of rivers and streams and such.

HAVOC what type of fish where you catching? close to the range of sea fish I get on the west cost of england I am guessing.

Trotter you should try some trout fishing with worms and a hand line that is crazy fun.

Too much like work to me. I like to kick back and doze when I fish. But, then, I haven't been fishing since the misses was expecting our daughter... so that's over 19 years ago.

lol fishing ain't work it's a life choice (where did I get that from??) but seriously give it a go some time. Even if it is only 1lb silversides they are nut's on some light line a hook and a few worms.

HAVOC what type of fish where you catching? close to the range of sea fish I get on the west cost of england I am guessing.

Probably some of the same fish you can catch in the Atlantic.

Bluefish, Snappers, Flounder, Fluke, Striped Bass, White Fish, A few Sand Sharks, Couple of Porgies... (From the Shore)

Blue Sharks, Makos, Thresher Shark (Nasty), HUGE Bluefish, HUGE Striped Bass, Mahi Mahi, Bluefin & Yellowfin Tuna, billfish... (Off Shore Charter Fishing - Montauk Long Island, NY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom