first time voter in the americas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should do voteing like they do the testing here in the states, you know with the lil bubbles and just feeding a huge stack of cards into the machines and let them do the counting.

that's what my polling place had. basically a giant scantron that you fed into a machine. many polling locations resorted to this method when they started having problems with the electronic machines yesterday. on a side note, Democrats be takin' control mofos!

Nothing but democrats were elected. Ah jeez. We're screwed. On the bright side, this will be interesting.

Anyway, my spidey sense is tingling. I get the feeling that this is going to start turning more and more into a political debate until flaming ensues. Mhum.

hillbillybob said:
*sigh* ya -- I want a cookie now

cookiesx3.jpg

I couldn't help myself

There was a huge race in kansas for attorney general. Radio, TV, Internet, the works. Phone calls, etc. I thought it was kind of childish all the mudslinging between them, so I wrote myself in :D

Whatever your affiliation, I don't care. You can't complain if you didn't vote. If you aren't old enough to vote, then you can't complain either :p

comments like "Democrats were elected....we're screwed" will get this thread closed. if it involves opinion, don't include politics in the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom