first time voter in the americas

Status
Not open for further replies.
j4ckaL said:
and I was agreeing with him....

my bad, i miss interpreted the rolleyes

on a side note, everyone who's voting: DON'T FORGET TO DOUBLE CHECK YOUR VOTES. there are many reports already of votes changing after being selected.

O Rly???

I will do that...and don't use the diebold machines.

Homer, you should be able to go to your local municpality court house or the county seat to find out where you can vote. Hopefully you have registered already. Remember, most polling places are open from sun up to sun down. I will be casting my voice today as well.

Remember if you can and don't vote then you can't complain how the government is run. So if you can vote please do. : )

wicked23 said:
Remember if you can and don't vote then you can't complain how the government is run. So if you can vote please do. : )

I agree....if you don't vote, you don't have a right to *****.

well I voted the polling place was literally across the street at a church, it felt pretty good

hehe, I vetoed....or voteod, or voted....ya :D

It does feel good doesn't it? I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside everytime I do. Or it could be the cat that I ate after it ate my cookie!!!!!

So do these votes actually count? Because wasnt the last major election rigged? All these computers magically having bad software?

Or did bush unrig the elections?

rigged? uh no, that was presidential not midterm, but alot of the machines have crashed and the polling place just go back to the paper voting

my polling place was paper, then you fed it into a machine. there was no confirmation screen so i can only hope the machine works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom