first time voter in the americas

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerj14

In Runtime
hey guys this will be my first time voting for elections tomorow, i was wondering is there a page where I can see all the propositions being shown so I can vote on those? thank you and the same for the candidates.

congratulations... we need more voters in our country... I am gonna vote when I am allowed too. I can't answer your question since I never have seen a voting paper (Suprise, Suprise since I am only 15)

no its 18 actually you can vote for leaders, and kill people in the army at 18. but you cant drink ;)

In Canada, the voting age for the province (or State for you americans) is 19. The federal election for Canada is 18.

homerj14 said:
no its 18 actually you can vote for leaders, and kill people in the army at 18. but you cant drink ;)
yess, because deciding wheather or not somebody lives or dies is nothing compared to the responsibility of drinking a beer! :rolleyes:

homerj14 said:
hey guys this will be my first time voting for elections tomorow, i was wondering is there a page where I can see all the propositions being shown so I can vote on those? thank you and the same for the candidates.

congrats! it's awesome you're interested. you should look for a local resource to find what to vote on in your area. in my case, the website for the main local newspaper had links to all election-related information. you should try the same. or google the voting website for your county and start there.

j4ckaL said:
yess, because deciding wheather or not somebody lives or dies is nothing compared to the responsibility of drinking a beer! :rolleyes:

well, yea. he's saying it's a bigger responsibility to vote and die for your country than it is to drink.

molsen said:
well, yea. he's saying it's a bigger responsibility to vote and die for your country than it is to drink.
and I was agreeing with him....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom