First Post Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
Post your first post ever here in TF this is how you do it...

Go to your profile>Show all posts by this user>Then click the double arrows >> >then go to the bottom and copy paste the post. I will do mine first

Title: 3 Harddrives
Simply! How do you do it? Is it possible?I'm positively sure it's possible. so can you all help me plz. O and I'm new to the forums.;)

Thread: Windows Xp intallation help

maybe win xp wasn't installed properly. If you have the recovery disk, insert the disk before the xp screen loads.

Sylus said:
This is my first time posting up here so i feel kinda wierd, but im going to be modding this case: http://aspireusa.net/product.php?pid=152&xcSID=9d4dcd9c9416d8b815230a3cc55000bb by modding the right side panel with a skin of either one of these 2 pics: http://www.showtime.jp/animation/b-ch/scryed/img/main_visual.jpg or http://www.taniguchi-goro.com/scryed/images/kazuma01.jpg , and i'm going to cut a hole where the circle is on the back of his hand and replace it with either a 60mm or 80mm fan with yellow LEDs and the red lines that go down the center of his arm i will use red EL wires for. So what does everyone think of this project? Do you think it can be done?

Harper said:
For the last week, my computer (CPU, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse) has been away from my desk as i have been doing some rather time consuming work in the living room.

I have plug in my computer to my desk and the rest of my perphirals.

Now I have the following problem :-
Everytime I move my mouse, I get feed back on the center speaker of my Logitech 5.1 Speakers.
Now it gets weirder.... if there is some changes on my monitor (19'CRT), I get feed back too.
Eg. I was waiting for some thumbnails to load up on my screen as I hear some static sound on the speakers.

Suggestions on how to fix this problem?

oh yeah. I remember that problem. That one was so annoying.
Especially when there was an animated gif looping on the screen.

"back in the: ALL-IN-WONDER mother**** days...."

.... :eek: My first post was me flaming some dude named kboy, but that wasn't on the list soo... (lol
dancinglock.gif
)

PRESS_SHIFT>

It would be a good idea to somehow, get a MacOS 9.1 (or above)
disk to use as a startop drive if you are trying to format the disk and start all over. But heres a better idea; Just press and hold the "SHIFT" key when your computer starts up. (That turns off extentions.) then open your hard drive, open the "System Folder"
folder, then open the "Controll Panels" folder, and there should be a cntrol panel entitled "Extentions Maneger". Open that, and disable anything that has to do with security locks or password protection. If that dosn't work, then maybee you should try to start over.

.........And there it is, in all it's NAKEDNESS... I didn't have the |_|b3r |337 VBCODE sk1||z0rz I have now, but it did have a stupid post title! :D

Yaaay!
hourra.gif

:rolleyes: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom