First Lady Forgets Storm Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, like the new zealener trying to sing australian anthem,,,stuffed up and just went...naa naa na naa...for like 5 secs

She may have been reading it somewhere and it was a typo, or it was just a evil plot to make her look bad?

But nevertheless....I'll join in and say, "Wow....just wow...."

However, I won't jump to conclusions and unless I knew the full story then I'll just continue on as if this never happened.

Full story...like a evil conspiracy plot against them....you know, the alien are sitting up there in the earth's orbit with their little flying teacups messing with brain scramblers, and momentarily erasing the letter 't' out of her vocabulary. Those bastards...if only I had a flying saucer...I'd show them!

Edit: Or it could just simply be something like...one of her favorite niece's name is 'Karina'. That's sorta like having your sisters who's names are "Jordan and Meghan" and then having two cousins who's names are "Jaydan and Morgan". Mistakes happen.....lets go tell the President on her!

No......HUMANS DONT MAKE MISTAKES, WE ARE BUILT PERFECTLY...

My mom said it's because she read this SUPPOSEDLY really famous book called "karina" because apparently my moms read that book and has also said 'karina' instead of katrina so I just said "well you're both dumb then" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom