First Google Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Static_11 said:
been posted before.....

great super thanks for the input but imagine this, someone that has not seen everything on internet. how about we send all post to you first to get them approved. that way we wil not post something that prob was posted a year ago. dude if you hae seen it before dont look at it. just be on your way and all will be good

That's awesome. I'd like to see the first version of Yahoo as well... apparently it started off just as a list.

benzimm86 said:
great super thanks for the input but imagine this, someone that has not seen everything on internet. how about we send all post to you first to get them approved. that way we wil not post something that prob was posted a year ago. dude if you hae seen it before dont look at it. just be on your way and all will be good

dude its not like he is saying, ' oh your a fken retard y did u post this, it has been done!'
he was just making a neutral comment saying that it had been posted and he should search before posting next time.

gimli of gloin said:
dude its not like he is saying, ' oh your a fken retard y did u post this, it has been done!'
he was just making a neutral comment saying that it had been posted and he should search before posting next time.

Ok but even if he does search it, then ya, he has seen it but there are still people that havent such as myself and by assunta's comment he hasnt either. So whats the big deal if he reposts it. I still say if someone posts something they think is cool and just because you have seen it, let it me and move on with your life and let other people enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom