first car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
desiboi said:
Whatever you do, don't get a Honda or a Ford. Ford have crappy ass engines, Honda have crappy ass lawn mower engines, FWD, and has a restricting pipe. Get a RWD car, it's all about POWER!

hi im getting a honda hatchback 92. and its fast. but plus im changing the engine to a racing one:) so yea a if you can check around your home area try and see if you can buy the car from someone not froma dealer its cheaper.

yea but with me im changing alot of the car. front wheel drive is good for me as i will be racing it. :) on short races. and i know about its true about the body but im getting carbon fiber to replace it.

Yeap, I'm gettin a SR20DET for my stanza. lol, its true. Converting it to a rear wheel drive.

Elbatrop1 said:
You must be made out of money, man. Carbon Fiber aint cheap...

carbon fiber hoods (those things that cover the engine i think :D) run for like $70 each locally, so i'm guessing it's not that much

My mums first car cost $50 (she's not that old)

morris-minor2.jpg

Yeap, I'm gettin a SR20DET for my stanza. lol, its true. Converting it to a rear wheel drive.

Nice choice:D :D

my dad's first car cost $20 I think it was an Austin A7 or something....

and he even got a spare gearbox with it

Yeah i think my dad's first car was an Austin 1800 Mk1:)

But in my opinion i'd say go for a nissan, they are built like bricks and also got the power behind them.

Obviously not in your budget but this is my dream car.

6007983uj.jpg

Drworm2005.

Just today got myself a 1998 Pontiac Bonneville SSE with 140K miles.

For 2,500, and no problems that my mechanic has found.

Best place to look around if you have the oppertunity, is a city auction, where they auction off repossessed cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom