Firework Mishap

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude was that you god that does hurt. i just burneedd my hand like 2 hours ago light sum shells up in a home made tub god im in pain but it was still cool.

Yeah that was me. But yeah it hurt like a b@stard, all of the little hot embers burnt my hand. But also I am running some more clips thru my editor. Video from me and my friends shootings random fireworks off thru metal tubing. We use crappy 10 y/o fireworks since they are kinda illegal in NY. But in like 1 month i am taking a trip to PA to buy some "real" fireworks.

my friend used to do that all the time and those things never burnt him.....course your hand did look like it got a nice handful of those embers

I had an artillery shell go off in my face today, nothing happened but it got my attention.

I'm the only one who couldn't afford fireworks. But then again they can't sell shit here in kentucky, everyone goes to other states to buy fireworks and nearly every house has big ass bottle rockets and shit going off in the air, yet the police dun do shit because there enjoying the show lol. suprised the fields didnt catch on fire.... havent had rain in months.....

charles_scott said:
I'm the only one who couldn't afford fireworks. But then again they can't sell shit here in kentucky, everyone goes to other states to buy fireworks and nearly every house has big ass bottle rockets and shit going off in the air, yet the police dun do shit because there enjoying the show lol. suprised the fields didnt catch on fire.... havent had rain in months.....

Dude when i lived in Chicago same thing you had to go to another state to get some fireworks and still the cops didnt care.

We had a 4th party ehre at my house. we had a full size bed (on a truck lol) filled w/ all kinds of fireworrs. It was so awesome!! I had alot of ppl there and so did my paretns and were throughing another party like this next year. It sucked though cause i had to set up the stage and the PA and all the back line grrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom