The firepower of Tech Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
OK I was wondering what if any weapons do the members of tech forums own? I have just got rid of my Firearms licence because it was getting to costly to own a weapon. The only things I have kept are my air rifles.

So what do you own?

Well i dont own, its under my dads name. But heck its actually for me :cool:

Anyway its a BSA Lightning .22 Air Rifle, the most power before a license is needed. I also own a wealth of expensive BB guns, not really firearms, but there 1.5 Joules in power and manage to make a grown man weep. :).

If you hit them in the nut sack when they are wherein a track sute.

I got rid of 2 over under's (berreta and a webbly) also I had a .303 Enfield mk4 Mauser K98 and a few .22lr rifles.

What I kept is:
Webbly exocet.
Crossman rat catcher
and a XCb 78 air rifle (a chineise rip off of the rabbit stopper)

I have now in my home:

12 gauge browning
.380 semi-auto handgun

What I will be receiving from my father and father-in-law:

another 12 gauge (Winchester Model 12)
3- .22 rifles
1-.222 rifle
1-over/under .22/410 single shot
1-muzzleloader (don't know how old it is, it's been in my family since at least my great-grandfather's time)

All I have is a 12 gauge, a 243, and a 270. I would like to get some handguns eventually though

i was looking into the Barrett XM500, or the M82A2, but they are illegal in my state, oh well i guess i have to move

that's a shame I though it was to hard to get a licence in the UK but you don't have a opportunity to own one. I got rid of it because i don't shoot enough any more and it is to expensive to renew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom