firefox zoom..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitze105

Daemon Poster
umm sorry to even put this post up.. but the image zoom used to be u hold right mouse button and use the scroll.. now it doens't work.. umm ne one knwo why..?
thanx for ne replys..

goto tools> extensions... select the image zoom extension and then click the options button below it.

This will give you a series of options one of which is USE RMB + Scroll to zoom... tick this box and it should work for you again.

Why this has deselected itself i do not know... but thats how you re-activate it!

Why are you sorry to put this up? This place is here to ask questions... remember there are no stupid questions... just stupid people like me :)

Hey, I didn't even know that option existed. I've always right-clicked and chose what percentage zoom I wanted to use.

I disagree, while this was not a stupid question (I didnt know anything about it) But I firmly believe in the existence of dumb questions. While it may still be a useful question to that person, it maybe is still dumb.

umm well tyvm hygor.. and i believe there are stupid ppl out there.. and you're not really one of em.. lol but we all have our dumb moments thats why i didn't want to post this.. i thought im doing somethin stupid wrong... so again ty hygor and i dont feel welcome easily.. nor do i like to take other ppls time.. so thanx again all..
blitze

foxy if ud like to hear a really stupid person's questions.. or hygor.. here are a few real ones with me and my gf aj..

aj: its 4:30 my dads gonna be home in like a half hour..

me: oh well.. kus i have to go at 6 sister is picking me up we're going out to eat

aj: oh do u have to go now?

===========================

aj: am i bothering u?

aj: be honest..

me: no other ppl were

aj: were what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom