Firefox 0.9 (full release) is now out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just would like to know, is Linux suitable for me?? I am thinking of using it since it's faster than Windows and supposedly uses less resources.

One of the main things I use my computer for is 3ds Max modelling and also Macromedia and Adobe software. I would use alternatives but these are very comfortable for me and I especially prefer 3ds Max to Maya or Softimage to me it's more comfortable. But the companies do not release the software for Linux. I read about WiNE that it makes it so that you can run Windows software, how effective would that be for 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop and Flash????

Sey PCNewbie, have no idea. You'd probably be better off PMing a mod or SewerBeing. He's a friend of mine, very knowledgeable and a Linux Zealot, so he should know.

I''ve been using Firefox since 0.8 and it rocks! IE is good but with lack of built in pop-up blocker it just won't work for me anymore, plus I have too many problems with themes and settings being "mysteriously" changed.

I did start with IE, then Firefox and now Opera 7.51 and I have to say that Opera is by far, the best out. Firefox is good but not as good as Opera. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER OPERA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom