Fingerprint Passowrd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to chop off thumb and hack into your computer using that.

(sry, been watching Sixth Day recently)

Over all, it's a good idea for those people that might need it.
Eg. a manager at a company that does not want his employees looking at his computer.

However, there is nothing stopping me with the direct approach of just ripping out the hard drive and slaving it into another machine.

I could see it being quite unreliable, but potentially a good product.

But as Silesia stated. It wouldn't be hard just to take the Hard Drive out and use it as a slave on another machine.

It's just not the way they do it in the movies. Hacking in using fake finger prints is the way they do it. Imagine a movie where the main character is there, trying to open an old school PC case, and fiddeling with the screws for a half hour before finally getting it open!

Retro

Retro said:
It's just not the way they do it in the movies. Hacking in using fake finger prints is the way they do it. Imagine a movie where the main character is there, trying to open an old school PC case, and fiddeling with the screws for a half hour before finally getting it open!

I have that image of Eithan Hunt (Tom Cruise) in Mission Impossible when he is hacking into Langley going through my mind. But this time, he has a Radio Shack computer repair tool kit on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom