finding a movie - martial arts and children related

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
howdy folks
I got inspired to try and find this movie and share with you by way of the DBZ thread :D

but I can't remember the name of it

it's a childrens movie I would guess

like neverending story and tmnt combined...characters were furry maybe dog like creatures who did martial arts.

anybody know it?
:p

dude! i'm serious! :D
I'll find it, it was awesome...saw it as a wee lad. They used wushu style
the thing that impressed me was they could do it in furry creature outfits, much more nimble then the tmnt...

yes I'm an adult :) but I'm a goofball adult who doesn't care to be macho

kittens rule

dude! i'm serious! :D
I'll find it, it was awesome...saw it as a wee lad. They used wushu style
the thing that impressed me was they could do it in furry creature outfits, much more nimble then the tmnt...

yes I'm an adult :) but I'm a goofball adult who doesn't care to be macho

kittens rule

you wife wears the pants huh? :p

nah, I wear the pants
but I view my wife very much my equal...I don't objectify women
and my wifey is a very fem female...she's a real girl :D

as buff as I am, people are very surprised or bewildered by it ;)

got it!!! ha ha! :D

Warriors of Virtue
Warriors of Virtue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there's a youtube link there but not sure what it shows....any youngsters wanting to watch a movie, see if you can rent this at your local place

and adults...if you haven't seen this you can give it a shot and see how you like it...if anything, keep it in mind for a library for your own kids...when you have them :D

now this being 10 years ago...not too long...I was a decade younger and a young adult, but I like wholesome movies. Fuzzy memory, but I think they could make a wholey doable DBZ movie following something like this. I'll rent it and maybe buy it again to see if I am right. We all know cg can spoil us right?

edit: they were humanoid kangaroos...and I thought they were :D

A young man, Ryan, suffering from a physical disability, wishes to fit in with the older kids from his school's football team. During an initiation rite, Ryan is swept away through a whirlpool to the land of Tao. There he is hunted by the evil Lord Komodo, who desires the boy in order to live eternally.

ok..... someone call the R*** squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom