Finally i can complete my rig (QX9770 related?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH!!111

Did you work for that?!?!!? You seem young in that pic...

I wish I could spend $1600 on CPU alone... I am guessing you'll also buy 2x 9800gx2 and a whole bunch of expensive stuff lol

I dont get why the picture for the Q9450 says its core 2 duo yet the product itself is a quad core? Other than that, go for it. i hear its really good for overclocking.

WTH!!111

Did you work for that?!?!!? You seem young in that pic...

I wish I could spend $1600 on CPU alone... I am guessing you'll also buy 2x 9800gx2 and a whole bunch of expensive stuff lol

i am 18 almost 19, i work alot...make alot of money and my school is paid for...so all i have are food expenses and car expenses....i had about 6 grand saved up for this build. Yes, it is expensive, specs are in my sig.

I dont get why the picture for the Q9450 says its core 2 duo yet the product itself is a quad core? Other than that, go for it. i hear its really good for overclocking.
Just a mis type on the website part...but it is def. a quad core yorky.

wait a sec, is there a reason why you are getting the 9770 instead of the 9650? They are both extreme editions so they have the unlocked multipliers.....what's the diff?

I ref indoor adult soccer, coed, highschool league, and even a few MISL games. Pays on average 30-50$ game and games run about 45-60min.
I usually do about 10 games on average a weekend and a few during the week. so my paychecks each week are pretty hefty.

And gurusan-

i will for a while, but Chris Chadwick is going to have a killer skulltrail system.

Also 9770- 1600fsb, .2ghz higher stock clock :p
not much of a dif, but i want the best....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom