Finally i can complete my rig (QX9770 related?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the problem, you go out and buy a 6k system and in 6 months you do a few upgrade and inanother 6 months you might either sell the system or upgrade it once more if possible. You just loose money in the long so it is better to just buy a high end system (not ultra high end like the one your buying) But thats my oppinion.

actually to be fair, I spent about 10-12k on my civic and ended up selling it for 3k.

but then I regretted it :/ Should have bought a mr2 and swapped in a 3sgte built for 450whp...

oh well. You live you learn.

Are you still going for the 9800gx2's in sli.... They are not looking as good as expected.

Still beastly rig... maybe you should keep your eye on the 9800gtx like veedub is doing. Cheaper too not that you care about that :D

actually to be fair, I spent about 10-12k on my civic and ended up selling it for 3k.

but then I regretted it :/ Should have bought a mr2 and swapped in a 3sgte built for 450whp...

oh well. You live you learn.

mmm mr2, that is the car i'm saving up for ;) don't care if its turbo or not.. either way, its a **** sexy car,... and i, in no way, like japanese cars!

mmm mr2, that is the car i'm saving up for ;) don't care if its turbo or not.. either way, its a **** sexy car,... and i, in no way, like japanese cars!

i saw a nice green turbo mr2 t-bar for sale the other day on craigslist...8000$ it was nice. Had about 15k put into the engine and fuel system alone.

I need turbo. I made a vow never to drive a car with under 200hp per ton again...too slow for me. ..and it must be rwd :)

Supercharger FTW! cant wait to get one for my RSX this summer. Turbo is cool, but i cant stand waiting 2-3 gears for it to spool up and they require too much maintenance. Also, i gurantee my FWD acura is faster and more enjoyable then your RWD car...;)

Well of course it is, because I don't have a car!

My next car will be taken for road racing and stuff though...and even though I'm more comfortable driving a front wheel drive car to the limit, FWD is at a pretty significant disadvantage on long twisties because the tires wear out very, very quickly and you start understeering all over the place.

I want something like a Lotus Exige with a supercharged k20a in it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom