FINALLY heading home!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordylll

In Runtime
Just got word this evening (afternoon for you guys) that I am being released from the Army command I have been assisting!! Haven't seen my wife and kids in over a year but now it seems I will make it back in time for holidays!!! Just had to celebrate somehow since noone here really wants to hear about someone else going home (haters)

Anyway I am not going to tell my wife and kids going to have my buddy pick me up from the airport and surprise them in school/@work. :thumbsup:

Cool beans man, when you get back here, will throw a party here for you, not unless one of the mods hear the loud disco music from this part of the forum and stops it! :D

Just got word this evening (afternoon for you guys) that I am being released from the Army command I have been assisting!! Haven't seen my wife and kids in over a year but now it seems I will make it back in time for holidays!!! Just had to celebrate somehow since noone here really wants to hear about someone else going home (haters)

Anyway I am not going to tell my wife and kids going to have my buddy pick me up from the airport and surprise them in school/@work. :thumbsup:

THis is literally the greatest thing ever! they will make a movie about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom