Finally Got My Ride, What You Guys Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

Fully Optimized
Well i finally got some money, crazy story though. My step brothers "step dad" really liked me. I saved his life a few times, with the out break of various catastrophic massacres in my neighborhood. Turns out he decided to rob a bank, just accross the street from his house. Yeah i know, stupid idea. To make a long grim story short, he almost got away. But as he was running accross the street from the bank, with over a million dollars. He got shot in the back, rite before he made it in his front door. He ask me a few times, i knew if i was involved we would of hit mexico by now. But i dont rob banks anymore, bad experiences.

I ended up inheriting 100,000 dollars from insurance. To bad his wife dont work, and he has a few kids. So i went and got a classic camaro, and a few other things. Check it out!

Travis69%20camaro%20ss.jpg

Dude.........sweet car man.....I think I knew someone who had a car that looked EXACTLY like that.........hell same neighborhood too :p

This is my car dude....I helped an old lady across the street, and she gave me the keys to this car as a reward and told her hot 18 year old grand daughter that was in the passenger seat that I was the new owner and that she should just go with me.......it's not that great, but hey it was free.

Chevy%20Camaro%20Concept.jpg

ARE YOU CALLING CODEINE BS?

Anyways, codeine is DEFIANTLY on the list, for either being crazy and dumb or a liar.

Shumway, LMAO. I guess your not as lucky as Nubius. His crazy wife just keeps calling me. I dont understand why she feels she intitled to this money though... To be honest, if her kids were'ent so ugly, i'd help out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom