Finally got a BMX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to ride bmx thats about all me and my buddys did after school i rode a Haro Nyquist. Bmx i swear is more painful then Mx atleast in Mx your going fast enough to knock yourself out Bmx you feel every bit of it lol. Nice bike by the way.

BMX WHAT?!?!?

lol i had to say that

first thing i noticed was the cranks, then the 1 1/8 forks, then the seat. lol

nice bike man

on a completely different note: i just got info on where my stolen free agent is, so if i ever get it back, expect some pics (~$1k bike)

lol

and maxxdaddys are the best, thats what i use, if i got a 20 or 24 inch rim, becasue thats all they come in. they need to make a 26 version for the big boy bikes!

Nice bike, I'd post pics of mine and what's on it but remembering how much I spend would probably bring back tears....(About $1,300 USD)

I think maxdaddys are grippy tyres even when its Wet, i can almost lean my bike over which i couldnt do with my mountain bike and if i did it would just Slide

bmxfreakrider.. Do you Ride Crossers if so What ones

I Ride a yamaha YZ 125

I don't think I even want to know the price tag.

too bad, cus im tellin you.

a complete will run you 4-5k. it's not acutally that bad of a price for the kind of bike you're getting. it's kind of a hybrid all mountain downhill. basically a beefier all mountain that can take some extra punishment from jumps and stuff, which is what i really like doing.

plus the front tube angle is alot nicer than my stumpjumper. meh, maybe one day...

then again, for that kind of loot, i can probably pick up a nice yz125/250

first thing i seen on that nomad was those forks. i want em for my freestyle bike (a converted kmart bike that has the soul of a downhill racing bike)

if you're talking about the totem, those are about 1000 usd. slapping those on a kmart bike would be absolutely lol.

I think maxdaddys are grippy tyres even when its Wet, i can almost lean my bike over which i couldnt do with my mountain bike and if i did it would just Slide

bmxfreakrider.. Do you Ride Crossers if so What ones

I Ride a yamaha YZ 125
I ride/race a Yamaha yzf 250...Do you race?

never heard of a cosser, i did race (bmx, hence the name) until my FA was jacked, then i moved into mountain biking and dirt biking (1999 Suzuki RM250 motor is all boyseen, fmf fatty with a power core 2 silencer, forks tuned by shock therapy, no clue about the back end. it was a former race bike that had the piston skirt explode, and from a deal that my dad struck scored the bike, and the guy paid us. lol. new bike AND money to fix it ^_^ )

oh yeah, and nvidia, that mongoose almost looks identical to my friends Haro, except you got some nicer cranks, nicer chainwheel, and brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom