Finally a Good Movie is Coming Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
The batman movies totally sucked. The effects were cool, and I'll give them credit for atmosphere, the batman costume was good, and the batmobile (and other vehicles) were done well. The rest just was wrong wrong wrong.

They totally screwed up the villians. Any fan of Batman could see they screwed them up. I'd say the only two villians they got even remotely right were The Riddler and Poison-Ivy. Still, all wrong.

hope war of the worlds isn't butchered to bad. heard they're taking a few liberties with it. charlie and the chocolate factory should be good, I hope. the original book is a little darker than the first movie, and so was the 2nd book, the great glass elevator.

killians45 said:
hope war of the worlds isn't butchered to bad.
From what I saw of the previews, they're not making H.G.Well's "War of the Worlds," but rather they are making some kind of stupid human-paranoia film in regards to the panic that the "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast did.

Which sucks.

Yea that does suck.

"You're not sending me to the cool-ah"
"alright everybody, chill,"
"My name is Freeze, learn it well, for it's the icy name of your doom," "Batman's bones will crush...LIKE ICE!!,"
"what killed the dinosaurs?! THE ICE AGE!!,"

Nubius where did you get info on the upcoming movies? I've never heard of any of those coming out and I am a big movie nut...or at least I thought I was :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom