Finally gona get an AK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Nah, guns are cool. It's the way that some twisted people choose to use them that's not cool.

Yep, i love guns and shooting also mainly possums and wallies :D good fun.

Although our gun laws are fairly tight since Martin Bryant.

I use, 22. double b shotgun, 303 :D

I would like to point out how other put up with cultural differences in this thread.

The rest of the world thinks everyone who posted above is crazy.
Not really anything wrong with owning or wanting to own a firearm, I'd love to own an AK47 someday especially since I assume they'll start to get dated soon as they are rather old and it'd be nice to own an "antique" assault rifle

Not quoting any sources or saying this is true but I assume more people are killed a year as a result of things like automobile accidents or smoking...guns are only a threat when the person themselves are a threat, and you don't need a gun to be a threat

Guns dont kill anyone.......bullets do.

Abit off topic but has anyone seen Lord of War? When he goes and buys all those Aks from the former soviet union country? I wish i could see a storage facitlity like that. :D

Mr_Threepwood said:
400$ and in CS im playing 2.5k, what a rip. I guess thats what it costs for the service of getting a gun to spawn in a remote area...terrorists win.

I KNOW!

Got a Matrix AK for 90 bucks, dropping a Marui gearbox into it.

Wait, you mean a real gun?

Thats a pretty low price considering a Airsoft AK cost about 370. Hope you have fun with your gun. Looking into buying a fully Gold-Plated Desert Eagle when I turn 21, as a collectors item. Might go to the shooting ranges with it and rip apart some targets.

I want the 9mm handguns from the new version of romeo and juliet. All chromed out with your family crest on it and it saysing "9mm sword" that'd be awesome.

M203's are illegal, for obvious reasons

No, you can own an M203 grenade launcher, but you have to have a class 3 weapoms liscence.

Buying/owning the grenades for the M203 is illegal however.

So you could have one just to put on your M16 or AR15 just to look cool, but you could never legaly use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom