Finally gona get an AK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly an Ak-47 buutt.....I went out shooting a friends 9 round .22 revolver. That thing was a beast for such a little gun. :D I cant wait untill i turn 18 so i can buy my own guns, my MOM wont let me have one. :angry: ;)

yeah ak's are nice have fun, dont shoot anyone you like (shoot the people you hate!!! j/k) but i'd rather get an M4A1 with an M203 gernade launcher, blow up your annying neighbors!!!! (j/k)

yeah, stupid neighbors dogs wont stop barking

**loads m203**

::THUMP!::

boooooooooooom! no more barking :D

Nubius said:
yeah, stupid neighbors dogs wont stop barking

**loads m203**

::THUMP!::

boooooooooooom! no more barking :D
Thats exactly what i want to do to my neighbors dogs. 4 ten-meter dogs (chihuahua, 10-meter dogs because if you kicked them, they fly 10 meters ;) :p ). Because of them, my dog starts barking. :angry:

I would like to point out how other put up with cultural differences in this thread.

The rest of the world thinks everyone who posted above is crazy.

MrZucchiniHead said:
yeah ak's are nice have fun, dont shoot anyone you like (shoot the people you hate!!! j/k) but i'd rather get an M4A1 with an M203 gernade launcher, blow up your annying neighbors!!!! (j/k)

M203's are illegal, for obvious reasons.

400$ and in CS im playing 2.5k, what a rip. I guess thats what it costs for the service of getting a gun to spawn in a remote area...terrorists win.

Anyhow I wish I could try shooting an AK, I wanna see what the recoil is like. Also Id like to put it in mud and like smash it up a bit just to test thier legendary durability.

I would like to point out how other put up with cultural differences in this thread.

The rest of the world thinks everyone who posted above is crazy.
Nah, guns are cool. It's the way that some twisted people choose to use them that's not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom