finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Me and my girlfriend are getting back together soon.

I bought a cell phone but I didn't activate it yet so I bought 10 minutes online to use to talk to her. Its supposed to be free verizon to verizon calling but when I call her it takes away 1 minute and if she doesn't answer there goes 1 minute and 1 dollar. If I activate my phone I can call verizon to verizon for free right?

I got a verizon and she got a verizon which all my friends have verizon phones. The box my phone came in says free verizon to verizon calling.

Anyway I just wasted about 5 minutes cause her phone is turned off or something. I can't wait till tomorrow so I can activate my cell phone.

Mod's can we merge this with Norcent relationship thread? This topic has been done to death by this young man.

i had cereal for breakfast 4 days ago.

87665~Dude-Wtf-Posters.jpg

dude enough with the old news. lol I kid I kid.

Well, doesn't verizon have other kind of calling packets?

Here in Greece there are plenty of them, for example Vodafone, Cosmote & WInd have some of the above :

- 300 minutes a month to anyone and 600 minutes to a specific number + 300 sms.
- Unlimited Family/ Business calling & texting + 600 minutes to anyone (shared).
- 2000 sms
etc.

Well don't really know about verizon telecommunications but I'm sure that you could give them a call to ask for specific information.

1 dollar per minute? Omg in Greece it is 0,48 euros a min and 0,01-0,14 euros the sms depending on the package.

I just ran out of the 10 minutes so I bought 30. She finally picked up the one time and we started talking but then my phone dropped her call or her phone dropped my call. I hate cell Phones.

I will probably waste the 30 minutes before I get to talk to her again. It sucks that I can't activate my phone today or I could keep calling her free of charge I think.

Anyway Its a prepaid phone not a contract.

I just ran out of the 10 minutes so I bought 30. She finally picked up the one time and we started talking but then my phone dropped her call or her phone dropped my call. I hate cell Phones.

I will probably waste the 30 minutes before I get to talk to her again. It sucks that I can't activate my phone today or I could keep calling her free of charge I think.

Anyway Its a prepaid phone not a contract.

Impress-Kirk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom