finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is now the new official random Pic thread. Such can be the case with any non relevant norcent Post... (Relevant to computers en such)

Enjoy!!

random-phases.jpg

Pretty random Color time!!
(No Flamming, just random Pics!!, and try to keep them decent)

(A). She probably doesn't answer because she doesn't want to talk to you.

(B). She probably hung up on you, and neither of you lost signal.

(C). She probably doesn't tell you any of this because she pities you. I, however, do not.

And as for my random picture...well, it's not that random...but oh well.

111913vd2.gif

Remember the "is norcent annoying" thread? I think we need another one.

**** somebody else picked up her phone last time i called and asked me for her last name which I didn't want that person to know I know her last name and they got all smart and said why do you call somebody if you don't know there last name and thats when i said Why did she give me her phone number if she didn't want me to call her and then she said she probably felt sorry for you and then she hung the **** up. If you ask me that person on the phone was being a *****.

As for the ? before she didn't hang up cause I know when somebody hangs up. Anyway today is becoming worse and worse. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

A. CALL HER BACK AND ASK FOR HER AND ASK TO PLEASE SPEAK WITH HER OR

B. sell my phone

I called her about 5 times and all of those times nobody picked up. I am going to call her again tomorrow and hopefully she picks up.

**** somebody else picked up her phone last time i called and asked me for her last name which I didn't want that person to know I know her last name and they got all smart and said why do you call somebody if you don't know there last name and thats when i said Why did she give me her phone number if she didn't want me to call her and then she said she probably felt sorry for you and then she hung the **** up. If you ask me that person on the phone was being a *****.

As for the ? before she didn't hang up cause I know when somebody hangs up. Anyway today is becoming worse and worse. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

A. CALL HER BACK AND ASK FOR HER AND ASK TO PLEASE SPEAK WITH HER OR

B. sell my phone

I called her about 5 times and all of those times nobody picked up. I am going to call her again tomorrow and hopefully she picks up.

Wow, what she's thinking is painfully obvious...and it's pretty much exactly what I said before.

Are you blind, man?

If you're not sure, then first watch this video:

Offensive Coke Ad - CollegeHumor video

Now, if you don't take insult from that video then it narrows you down to either being blind or deaf.

If you did take offense from that video then I'd say that you've got a broken brake line of your own that needs to be fixed before the one in your car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom