Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
where i grew up if he didnt fight back in this situation he'd get a daily @ss beating. if you want to avoid charges make sure the fight is on private property ie your house his house etc. and make sure you both agree that its mutual combat, if your really paranoid have him sign a paper acknowledging it, and make sure your not 18 at the time if he is under 18. Best of luck one time some guy just punched me out of no where so i had to fight back otherwise my high school life woulda been ruined. Remember you can be the cool guy in high school with all the chicks, or you can graduate from ollege and get all the hot women with bigg h00ters

so where you grew up if someone threatened to throw a snowball at you, you had to beat his ***, or else you would be called a wussy?
yea i find that really hard to believe, was this in the mean streets of LA?? did the crips come by and take your lunch money? sounds more like your trying to act like your a baddass on a tech forums
if someone punches yea fight back and defend your self but thjis is not the case at all and where i live you would be called a ******* and laughed at for being soo retarded and the next time a girl touches your junk will be the nurse at your rest home giving you a sponge bath

No I lived about 46 minutes away from LA and LA isnt even that bad. Just saying that in non Suburbs he has to defend himself if he wants to be in the in crowd. from what i read someone was about to throw a snowball at him let me see id rather get hit in the face most likely, ya good one

where i grew up if he didnt fight back in this situation he'd get a daily @ss beating. if you want to avoid charges make sure the fight is on private property ie your house his house etc. and make sure you both agree that its mutual combat, if your really paranoid have him sign a paper acknowledging it, and make sure your not 18 at the time if he is under 18. Best of luck one time some guy just punched me out of no where so i had to fight back otherwise my high school life woulda been ruined. Remember you can be the cool guy in high school with all the chicks, or you can graduate from ollege and get all the hot women with bigg h00ters

Or just get him to hit you first, then you can claim it was self defense...you'd need witnesses though if charges were pressed.

dude, im being sarcastic because you post the most off the wall crap i've ever seen on TF. seriously...

Smell the coffee..

"Try using the belt without this! The instructions!
Just try!"

"I don't need no instructions to know how to ROCK!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom