Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
If I got in a fight with somebody and won would that make chicks (my girlfriend) happy?

The person I would fight is about 200lbs more then i weigh and is probably stronger but I know I could take him down.

Depends on your Skillz, if you don't win you'll never get laid, and your gf will make fun of you, If youdo win you will be the coolest guy at schooland will be challenged to fights regularly. Best of luck to you.

Thanx man. Today at school somebody was going to throw a snow ball at me so I punched their hand out of the way. Anyway for some reason my hand turned all black and blue and I couldn't move my one finger at all so I thought I broke it. My hand was completely numb instantly from hitting that snowball. Right now my hand is back to normal so its time to fight tomorrow. I didn't wimp out because of that, after my hand turned black and blue the guy who i punched ran away like a little girl.

Yeah getting your a** kicked ALWAYS impresses the chicks. Oh, and if you DO kick his butt, he may press charges, you go to jail, become somebody's *****. Either way you get laid.

only pussies press charges. Speaking of which I just remembered I am 18 in a few days so I guess I shouldn't fight and if I do I shouldn't let it get to ugly. I don't want to have fines or anything.

I beat up my one friend who I know could kick that fat guys @$$. My friend is really strong but I think I am stronger. Everybody at school is complaining that I am strong and they keep on asking me how I got so strong. I told them its from exercising but they don't believe me. I think I have a six pack from not being able to breathe very well.

Also I can't really feel any pain so I know I could kick some @$$ at school. After that accident I was in last year getting hit by a truck while on my mountain bike with no helmet. My feeling comes back and goes away all the time. Some days I have feeling in my legs and some days I don't so I can't really control how fast/slow I walk. Everybody at work don't get why somedays I am happy and others I am ****ed. I am ****ed when I can't feel my legs cause I can't control my facial expressions. They used to think I was happy when I was working with my girlfriend and ****ed when I wasn't but they know thats not the case anymore.

yes norcent. You won a fight.
Be expecting endless calls from every girl in school explaining to you why they love you so much now.

"OOOOOMG. you really messed that guy up. i feel sooo much more attracted to you"

thanks for making my day though....

i got in a fight last week.. got in school suspension lmao.. owned that guy... that guy messed with my girl... and he got it coming...

good luck to you.. you'll need it.. the guy i took out was like a gangster drug dealer in my school.. lol

nice, I go to my high school but then I take a bus to a technical school to learn about computers. I then go back to my high school on the bus and leave but when I get off the bus at my high school nobody is out in the parking lot but the kids who get off the bus. Nobody can get into trouble for fighting or anything unless one of the two or more people fighting presses charges.

Thank you for the good luck but I don't think I will need it. and Static stop being so sarcastic. I don't care if you are a male or female but stop cause you are probably a male and I don't swing that way.

nice, I go to my high school but then I take a bus to a technical school to learn about computers. I then go back to my high school on the bus and leave but when I get off the bus at my high school nobody is out in the parking lot but the kids who get off the bus. Nobody can get into trouble for fighting or anything unless one of the two or more people fighting presses charges.

Thank you for the good luck but I don't think I will need it. and Static stop being so sarcastic. I don't care if you are a male or female but stop cause you are probably a male and I don't swing that way.

Wait, your school doesn't have any rules against fighting on the property? hard to believe. And you do have to consider "the race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong." You may get your head crushed, then you'll be a REAL chick magnet.

so a kid was going to throw a snowball at you so you want to fight now
Norcent im sorry but you have to be one of the dumbest people i ever heard of (I dont know how you wont take that offensive but oh well)

im not talking about book smarts im talking street smarts

you want to know how to getgirls????
BE YOURSELF!!!! AND TALK TO THEM!!!

if a girl dont like you for you then she isnt worth it

i hope you get your *** kicked just so youll learn a lesson, ive gotten my *** kicked plenty of times (im not too strong but im no wuss) and ill be the first to admit that they were all for stupid reason (although not as stupid as a snowball) and it taught me that i really need to think things through and stop trying to be a bad ***

theres thing worth fighting for yes, but this is a big no
stop being a homo little kiddy and learn to talk to girls or you can live your life with one hand in your pants and the other on the keyboard in your parents basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom