Is fiber in your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIOS is close to me but not yet in my town, hopefully it will arrive early next year. How do they cap your speed? Is there a way around the cap, give installer a bribe maybe?

gab00n said:
FIOS is close to me but not yet in my town, hopefully it will arrive early next year. How do they cap your speed? Is there a way around the cap, give installer a bribe maybe?

Not sure but I wouldn't really care if it's capped, 15Mbps is more than enough for me. I just wish my upload speed was abit faster than 2Mbps though. Maybe 5 or 10 ;)

You guys are comlaining about these **** speeds man. You should try being where i live w/ 28.8 dial up and Direcway SAT as your only providers. Sheesh stop complaining about what you got, its making me sick.

P.P. Mguire said:
You guys are comlaining about these **** speeds man. You should try being where i live w/ 28.8 dial up and Direcway SAT as your only providers. Sheesh stop complaining about what you got, its making me sick.

I feel for you. Want some of my cable.

The only way to get fiber around here is to chug a can of Metamucel...

The only way to get fiber around here is to chug a can of Metamucel...
lol.....you definitely have to have been 30+ years old to come up with a joke like that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom