For fellow americans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do online petitions. For one, you don't know who is actually behind it. For another, I don't give my email addy to just anyone... I've already had to abandon one address due to spam overload.

Molsen is right about there not being enough details about all of this. Like what the guys supposedly did wrong. While I do not agree with anyone trying to illegally enter the country and feel that they should have no rights, the government feels differently.

illegal aliens come here to steal our social security? You are totally wrong about this, contrary to what you believe illegals have to pay state, federal, medicare, and social security, and they don't get anything back since they are illegals so you should be thanking them for providing more social security funds for you since they do not receive any. Even though the social security system is in decline, not due to illegals but due to the baby boomers

Even though the social security system is in decline, not due to illegals but due to the baby boomers
Actually, it's due to being improperly used and handled. The SS system was originally set up so that a person paid into it for a few years, and then it drew interest and paid back out later. Over the years, Congress used some of it here, some of it there, but never for what it was intended. Now, it just is slowly dying.

As to illegals paying in... I have worked in Dalton, GA, carpet capitol of the world. Over half of the work force is Latino, legal and illegal. Until a legal has been here seven years, they pay no taxes or SS, but they can draw SS for those seven years, even while working. It used to burn me up to see their paychecks with NOTHING taken out, and them not having to pay in. I was friends with a bunch of them, and they explained how it worked for them.

here in california its the exact opposite, they get the ss and all other bs taxes taken out and they get nothing back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom