For fellow americans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the thing ...If they came over to prosper I don't see the problem .. DO IT LEGALLY...

Majority come over to sponge because this country has a serious problem being "The Bad Guy" they get social security that they have never paid into, medical care if they step over the border and pop out a litter of kids.

and TheEnd187 I want you to e-mail me please j_spot_187@yahoo.com

i just don't get how we can be so lenient on someone coming illegally into our country, yet be so harsh on someone who just smoked a joint in his car.

They're both illegal, molsen... but there's not a couple million people sitting in their cars smoking a blunt every day...

I am all for everyone having the same opportunities, but only if it is done legally.

They're both illegal, molsen... but there's not a couple million people sitting in their cars smoking a blunt every day...

I am all for everyone having the same opportunities, but only if it is done legally.

that's exactly my point...we're being lenient on the MASSES of people flooding across this border, yet being harsh on the FEW toking in their cars. who's affecting society more?

man this ****es me off to no end i mean first of all as you said he is illegal he is & transporting ilegal substances he has no ****ing rights i mean its not bad enough that in america people need to learn a forien language just so they can comunicate to people in the us this in america if you dont speak english learn it or get the **** out and the federal laws are goingto far with this **** of "oh ou didnt have a warent so the fact that he is illegal he is & transporting ilegal substances dosent count for amything and wtf why are we ofering him imunity to testify against the cops even thoughe is going to SUE our goverment now that is ****ed up beyond belife

The way I see it......

The gov't probably did something to cover something up, pssh why would they give immunity to an illegal?.....
You do know that the CIA is the biggest drug runner of all........

so you're willing to jump aboard and sign some petition demanding the President rights an "obvious" wrong when there is nothing obvious about the whole story at all -- there are way too many details missing, yet somehow there's an obvious injustice? i can only imagine how you vote....

no wonder our congress men/women and senators hardly listen to their constituents, they see and hear about childish "petitions" like these where no one knows what he/she is talking about.

a little tip: if you ever want the government to listen to its citizens about major issues, stop crying wolf over the little issues because some website told you to.

there are bigger issues that we should be rallying around, IMO: the environment (global warming or not), immigration as a whole issue, ENERGY PRICES, citizens' rights, government corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom