FedEx=Brain Fart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
I think FedEx had a brain fart. Either that or they are just trying to tick me off. LOL

I ordered another video card the other day from Zipzoomfly. Got the 'two day' shipping option. Well, my card was shipped from California to Indianapolis in no time, so Im thinking "sweet, it'll be here Monday!" Wrong.............I check the tracking and now my card is in MO. WTF? That makes ZERO sense. I live right in the middle of Illinois. Everytime I take delivery of something from FedEx it comes from Indy. So, why this time does it have to be shuffled around? Stupid FedEx. LOL

Ok, rant mode off. :)

you know i wish that shipping companies had a really huge, powerful catapult and alot of bubble wrap and just launched it to you house so you get it in the next 2 hours.

but we can only dream.

MrZucchiniHead said:
you know i wish that shipping companies had a really huge, powerful catapult and alot of bubble wrap and just launched it to you house so you get it in the next 2 hours.

but we can only dream.

Imagine a sky filled with bubble wrapped packages. LOL

I don't mind having to wait until tomorrow for my card, but it just seems like FedEx is going out of thier way when it could be much easier and faster with a different route. Why play hopscotch?

It all depends on where there sorting senters are. I worked for ups for three years and i know out of out center if you were sending anything to the northern east coast, it first went to a larger center in new jersey and there it is sorted and then goes off to the smaller centers. Just because the route they take to your location may not be the most direct, it is the most efficient for them.

I just got something from ZipZoomFly & FED-EX and I too was p!ssed off. I ordered (2) HDD's, (1) x-fi Extreme Music & (1) OEM Windows Pro.
on Thursday 16th of March - It was expected on 23rd of March. ok. no problem.

So i'm tracking the shipping and the shipping address is my work address. On Wednesday the 22nd I see, "On Vehicle for delivery" I was like sweet... I'm getting it a day early.

Nope: Here were I work there is someone at the front desk from 6:00am to 11:00pm 7 days a week. Later on on wednesday night, I check the tracking online and the message says, "Business Closed or Customer not available." I asked my other co-workers if FED-EX came at all on wednesday and they all said, "NO".

The driver lied. He had it on his truck and never even came here.
I ended up getting it the next day on thursday.... It wasn't a huge deal but, it sucks when they lie.

WILSON!!!!!!
new.castaway.jpg

i go out of my way to pay out on Fed Ex drivers and Volley Balls.

Word of advise when it comes down to courier companies. If you are good are lost or late, do not go off at them. They do have the ability to say "Sorry, but we can not find your goods." :shrug: or delay your goods even further.

This want ups's fault, but it's still **** funny.

My aunt ordered a cd-rom drive for her computer, she got 2 days shipping and didnt know about the tracking stuff. A week goes by she calls me up and ask y hasnt it came up yet, so i tell theres a tracking utility on newegg, so she checks it and finds out it reach to Caro, MI(about 1hr away), and went back to Rhode Island, she was like WTF. So she called me over to check it, turns out she put the zip code for another town and payed for 2-days shipping and got it 2 weeks later. I thought it was funny.

Well, my package checked in at Berkley, MO at 3:06am this morning. ALL DAY LONG and it didnt move once. Rediculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom