Fear Is Manufactured

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats true. most people are prejudice against americans. but were prejudice against canadians for no reason.

p0werslave said:
Then you don't watch it enough. The show has plenty of other races being arrested, especially white trash.

I mean, that they would rather grab the black man that stole $50 from a womans purse rather than grab the white office man who stole 1 millions dollars. because it makes for good TV.

They like to chase and grab and bash people.

South park is funny as ****, they've made fun of Canadians a few times I guess but thats not really what its about. They make fun of everyone which is what makes the show funny, although I thought it funniest when they made fun of scientology(Although the guy that did chefs voice quit because of it, what a douche).

talk about the bird flu, the Y2k bug, advertising and political speeches. advertising and politics are important ones, advertising most of the time aims to make people feel that they are inadequate without a product so they wish to purchase it. politicians and their representation in the media basically tell us exactly what we are supposed to be scared of. today its terrorism and tomorrow its interest rates, half of which never becomes a problem anyway but they still have everyone scared enough to vote for a party that will take action

nitestick said:
talk about the bird flu, the Y2k bug, advertising and political speeches. advertising and politics are important ones, advertising most of the time aims to make people feel that they are inadequate without a product so they wish to purchase it. politicians and their representation in the media basically tell us exactly what we are supposed to be scared of. today its terrorism and tomorrow its interest rates, half of which never becomes a problem anyway but they still have everyone scared enough to vote for a party that will take action

thanks this is good.

the race card... oh boy, that's a touch subject. Welcome to the PC world of America. I've watched Cops dozens of times, and black people are in no way misrepresented.

Of the 265,100 state prison inmates serving time for drug offenses in 2002, 126,000 (47.53%) were black, 61,700 (23.27%) were Hispanic, and 64,500 (24.33%) were white.
source: http://www.drugwarfacts.org/racepris.htm

That's where the crime is. It has nothing to do with their skin color. The areas in which they live have a self-segregated sub-culture that breeds disrespect for the law and disobedience.
Rappers glorifying this crap and channels like BET giving them a feeling of empowerment and how this crap is 'cool' and 'tough' is pathetic.

Ryan

how come a african americans can call each other "n1ggers" and laugh about it when a caucasian calls a african american a "n1igger" they want to shoot them or kill them....:rolleyes:

[sing] what the world needs now, is love sweet love....its the only thing...that theres just, too little of..[/sing]

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom