Fear Is Manufactured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Daemon Poster
I have an essay 1000 words on Fear Is Manufactured, now its based of the film bowling for columbine, and how moore shows how people are scared.

But.. i need some other examples of things they make people fear.
so far i have the media, the government, teen magazines, music,

any ideas?

Cheers

DJ-CHRIS said:
How MTV makes people fear black people.

ah this is true, and remember that show Cops, all they did was chase and grab violent black men.

Cheers

DJ-CHRIS said:
That too about cops. Rarely see white people on their.

Then you don't watch it enough. The show has plenty of other races being arrested, especially white trash.

ok im not racist, but this has been on my mind. alot of black people talk about how white people always represent them as bad people, but if you come to think of it black people are more racist than white people. i mean white people have reasons to be mad at black people (even though there are instances where this is not the case), white people racism are used as alibis or cop outs for black peoples ignorance or disrespect. just the other day, a black person in my school beat up some little white kid because supposedely he make racist hand gestures to him. when asked why he beat him up he replied "cuz he is a racist cracker". with that comment he got relieved of the 2 day suspension punishment that is mandatory for any fights in the school. while the white kid had to serve the 2 days suspension. now i am not saying he did not make rude hand gestures, but the fact that the black kid can GET OUT of a punishment with a comment like that is just not right.
think of this, what would happen if this happened vice versa and the white kid said "because hes a racist n1gger", do you think his punishment would have been dropped or added on to? is this just?
just something to think about. please do not take offence to this, just an experience of mine that i didnt think was right.

This is so very true. It's just one big circle of hate. It's nearly impossible to stop.

I can think of many ways of how black ppl get away w/ things on the rascict card. Its sad really because this country is supposed to be white yet we are the minority. Psh w/e.

thats a very good way to put it. one big circle of hate. if you have ever been to france or most any place in europe, there is almost zero racism there. u know why? there was no big debate over slavery. there was no war over slavery. and the african americans there accept the fact that slavery was in the past, and that making it a never ending grudge is not helping anybody.

also it seems like black people dont want to work together with white people because we were bad to them and that now that that is resolved they are not compatible with is. that is why they are so different from us. black people look down upon other black people that look act like whte people. while white people have no problem with them.

I have no problem w/ a black person until he gives me reason to have a problem. Im also French and know about France but then again if your American you get treated like **** over there cause your American.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom