favourite cheese

~Code&Anime~

In Runtime
What is your favourite cheese out of curiousity ? I love feta cheese, before went trhough a phase of paramesan love.

Sharp cheddar, pepper jack, swiss.

I loved cheddar when that was the only cheese i knew. Then quickly got fed up

Do you guys prefer cheese cooked or raw with pasta ? I feel sick with cooked cheddar, dunnowhy but im cool with halloumi cheese with mushroom for example

Depends on the cheese and the meal. I've had many different kinds of cheese, but for a quick snack a block of sharp cheddar is still my go to.

Depends on the cheese and the meal. I've had many different kinds of cheese, but for a quick snack a block of sharp cheddar is still my go to.

LOL, a block as well! I used to have it grated but since parmesan then feta got fed up, aha!

Yea like hit up the gas station and grab a block of Borden cheese, or sometimes if I'm at Walmart I'll grab a bigger block to cut into cubes. I'm a big fan of sharp cheddar though and always have been. I'm talking in the sense of just snacking on raw cheese, no other food context just straight up cheese from the fridge. I don't eat it with anything else though.

Eeek, aha. Tbf though i used to snack on cheese strings. I could still do that. I can eat parmesan or feta cheese mixed with arriabata sauce without paste, i sometimes do when there's sauce left over, just gulp it up like that lol

Depends entirely on the requirements at hand :p

For cheese & crackers platter I'd do a nice mature cheddar, good n crumbly with lots of sharp tang/bite, and a young edam for that creamy nuttiness.

A burger on the other hand, I'd go smoked gouda, colby jack, or my personal fav an aged gruyère for that combo of earthy/nutty with excellent melting properties, which is a must on a burg IMO. Only change to this is if it's a lamb burger, in which case feta ALL the way hands down, something about that mix is just outta this world good.

Also on pizza. Love how feta doesn't really *melt* but does go into a small gooey pile :p

And speaking of that meltiness, sometimes you just want overpowering rich unctious hot piles of melted cheese, in which case you can't pass up raclette. Bit bland compared to some, but over some properly seasoned potatoes and bacon chunks (or preferably speck)...bah gawd.

Back
Top Bottom