Favorite Weapons Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good weapon is one that has been removed from the streets and destroyed.

The world is a safer place for the fact that you don't know what you're talking about.
Some people like such devices for recreational purposes. It would be a total shame not to be able to shoot at the range every now and then.

Agreed. To ban something just because it *can* be used for bad purposes isn't right. That said, restrictions should be put in place for sure.
I could rant about this but I'll stop :p don't turn this into another anti vs pro weapon thread! Though I would love a discussion along those lines

I personally don't care if weapons where banned that way due to the fact that I don't own one. Just when I do I would like to go shoot it at the range. I can easily use the blades for defense if need be.

I'll just take you down to the local fencing arena, usa vs AUSTRALIA :D haven't fenced in a while so you might have a chance...might...

The only good weapon is one that has been removed from the streets and destroyed.

The world is a safer place for the fact that you don't know what you're talking about.
Someone needs to lighten up a bit.

For the record, the only "weapon" I own is a replica of an 1860 Colt Army pistol. I've never actually fired it because I'm too cheap to buy all the "stuff" I would need like powder, balls, caps, cleaning supplies, etc...

I've always thought a Kel-Tec PLR16 would be a interesting weapon to own. I'm sure it's far from the most practical gun out there but the sheer overkill of a 5.56 NATO handgun is kind of impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom