Favorite TV show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simpsons, Family Guy, Everybody loves Raymond

I dont see why many consider Sienfeld the funniest show ever, i jsut dont get it :D

The Sopranos... Point Blank.

Second would be Las Vegas on NBC.

And when its time, Big Brother is alright... I loose interest somewhere in the middle though...

I dont see why many consider Sienfeld the funniest show ever, i jsut dont get it

Seinfeld is pure genius, but it's kind of weird humor. The first time I watched it I thought it wasn't funny at all, but now it's the funniest show ever.

Ok, get ready for a list....some shows I don't even remember /know the names of them but they are really kool...i like my anime... =P

Spongebob!!!! Fairly odd parents, screensavers, call 4 help, full metal alchemist, samurai jack, x play, uhh...i can't think...my brain has suddenly stopped..but you get the point

TITGGG-1.GIF

GAOGAIGAR
(or it's full name of "King Of Braves :- GAOGAIGAR")

Basically it DRAGON BALL Z times TRANFORMERS, then add DECENT PLOT.

The funny thing is that I can not stand DBZ or Transformers.

I does watch much western stuff, how ever I will drop every thing to watch Babylon 5 re-runs.

as emily said...the humor in seinfeld is not funny to all

when i started to watch it i didnt understand half of the stuff ..now i have seen EVERY episode n can watch them all again n still get a kick out of it

it is a show about nothing , yet its about everything

it has ALOT of common things ppl think bout that arent important (eg. waiting at chinese retaurants)

guess123 said:
as emily said...the humor in seinfeld is not funny to all

when i started to watch it i didnt understand half of the stuff ..now i have seen EVERY episode n can watch them all again n still get a kick out of it

it is a show about nothing , yet its about everything

it has ALOT of common things ppl think bout that arent important (eg. waiting at chinese retaurants)

i guess so, kramer is pretty funny.

YOu see my favorite types of comedy are satire, computer related, and intelligent. Thats why i like Simpsons so much, they make fun of everything. My favorite is the skit they did on teh Salem Witch Trials.:D

I hate sex based comedy, like that crap on BET, comicView i think.

Chapelle's Show, South Park, Survivor, Mad TV, SNL, The Apprentice, Extreme Elimination Challenge. All great shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom