Favorite Tech Magezene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Nick

In Runtime
Hi Everybody,
I was just wonderin what TECH(yes i know what your all thinking:p ) magazenes everyone reads. Recently i was at my uncles house and got hooked on Wierd. What mags do you read?

maximum pc, and pc modder(when it does come out)... well i also have a subscription to muscle mustangs and fast fords, and 5.0 mustang

I cant read.......

j/k but anyways when I buy mag's like Maximum PC, I just look at the pictures (like a picture book). But like 3 months later I will completly read the whole thing while i am on the toliet.

What ever my vendor partners subscribe to me for free.

- Australian PC Authority
- Australian Business & Technology
- PC User
- Australian Reseller News

Computer Shopper, CPU, PCWorld, PC Magazine, Maximum PC, basically anything I can get my hands on.

My fave has to be dailyrotation.com. It's the only thing that can act as my 'fix' for all things tech.

uzi9mm said:
I cant read.......

j/k but anyways when I buy mag's like Maximum PC, I just look at the pictures (like a picture book). But like 3 months later I will completly read the whole thing while i am on the toliet.

lol i got a stack of dirtrider magazines on the table next to the john....read em all like 30 times lol...passes the time real nicely

macdude425 said:
Thank gosh my dad needed to unload all of his 20-year old frequent flier miles on mags :D

omg he woulda gotten so many cool things!

look at all those things in those frequent flier magazines he coulda gotten! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom