favorite south park skit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man there are oh so many that I absolutly love. One of my favorites is the "Passion of the Jew" where Mel Gibson is a lunatic and enjoys taking torture (since in Passion of the Christ he played Jesus where you see him get tortured a lot).

I don't want to see Passion of the Christ. I would rather watch something else then see Jesus get tortured for a majority of a 2 hour movie. I mean what's the point? I already know what happened to him.

I also really like the John Edwards being the biggest douche in the universe, and the Scientologist skit as well.

I personally liked the "ManBearPig" episode with Al Gore who is always, "Super Cereal!".

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MrfNPtH-_qI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MrfNPtH-_qI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

The one where kenny dies.....Oh wait...nevermind.

No I like the one where the hospital losses power in the terrible blizzard and they send kenny (team B) to go find the power surge outside in the freezing cold while everyone else, (team a) sits in a warm room drinking hot coccoa watching family programs. Then as kenny goes down the sewer team a radios in and "Team a" finds a new path, Kenny says "Are you ****ing kidding me? Making me walk though the mother ****in sewers?

Yeah.... I think that was the episode where cartman finds his father.

Big gay al was a good one too.

I like the Korn haloween special. It's a parody of the old Scooby doo cartoons i used to watch as a kid.

My favorite line from the episode: "with this cup and a piece of cheese."

Lord AnthraX said:
The one where kenny dies.....Oh wait...nevermind.

No I like the one where the hospital losses power in the terrible blizzard and they send kenny (team B) to go find the power surge outside in the freezing cold while everyone else, (team a) sits in a warm room drinking hot coccoa watching family programs. Then as kenny goes down the sewer team a radios in and "Team a" finds a new path, Kenny says "Are you ****ing kidding me? Making me walk though the mother ****in sewers?

hahah i loved that One!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom