Favorite Movie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronkupen

Fully Optimized
So I'm curious to see what everyone's favorite movie is in this forum, and I think it can generate some good discussion.

For me, my favorite movie just recently changed to The Prestige, directed by Christopher Nolan, after seeing it for the third time and finally understanding the real twist of the movie. The movie just seems leaps and bounds above anything that's come out in the past few years and I think should be considered a classic on par with movies like the Godfather, the Good the Bad and the Ugly, and the Bride of Frankenstein.

If you've seen it, what are your opinions of it. Also, what is your favorite movie and why?

the matrix is my favourite movie, because it was amazingly well done for the time it was filmed, and if u really watch the movie, it is just a master piece. Followed closely by the original stargate movie.

I agree with that, Matrix is definitely a movie deserving the term masterpiece. How do you feel about the sequels? I thought reloaded was alright, but for some reason I despised Revolutions.

they were ok, reloaded was good, not as good as the first though, the third one had some good parts but it strayed to far from what made the first two movies great. There was too much just fighting in zion, there needed to be more stuff in the matrix.

I also think the whole reason the first one was so good, outside of all the revolutionary parts, was that everything just seemed so mystical and new and fresh. I think the sequels progressively took advantage of that aspect and entered the realm of "lets just start to make some stuff up now". I also thought the whole truce ending was a cop out, if I was a human that would be the last thing I could accept after ages of being on the verge of extinction.

My all time favorite ...... STRANGE DAYS.

I watch this movie every new year eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom