Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Month

• Year

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and the missus had Hardee's for supper.

Hard to beat a Thickburger and a chocolate shake...

Nubius said:
indeed we do because the burgers are far from great. I mean, they aren't bad, I'll eat it of course, but this placed called Toms burgers around here has burgers for the same price that are twice the size and better taste.

In-N-Out is just way overrated.

Never eaten at Tom's but they kinda sound like a small buger joint,Unlike In-n-out which is like packed 24/7 atleast at mine.
I gotta say that it is my favorite fast food place besides Del Taco of course!But I could be wrong about toms and where is some of there places located.In-n-out is like 10 minutes from my house the joy of living in California:)

i had some good fast food today, because i was out of power for 4 hours.

i had mcdonalds for dinner and dairy queen for dessert
thats how fat i am!

I had taco bell for dinner tonight. Oh my freakin' god am i regreting that.... I smell like a rotten yeti.

My favorite fast food has to be Subway or Quiznos.

I can't say in and out is better, since I've never been to Tom's but if I see one I'll give it a try.
and kind of in response to this one too:

toms and where is some of there places located

I don't know honestly. Each toms has a number, like you'll see the resteraunt and it'll say "Toms #24" or something like that. Theres one about 5 minutes from me, another one that's about 10 minutes away, and another one about 20 minutes away lol. For all I know it could be limited to this area around here as I don't think I've seen em anywhere else.

I live in the apple valley/victorville/hesperia area......each of these cities are right next to each other, one of those tri-city deals.

Never eaten at Tom's but they kinda sound like a small buger joint,Unlike In-n-out which is like packed 24/7 atleast at mine.
they aren't small per se, but yeah they aren't scattered all over california and constantly packed. I hate going to in-N-out mainly because of the freakin noisey delinquents that always inhabit it.

Had del taco earlier. DEL BEEF burrito to be precise and part of my moms fish taco. The fish tacos are pretty good. First fish taco I ever had was in tijuana with some great habenero sauce.....man was it good stuff.

ALSO......just now remembered, NO ONE HAS MENTIONED WEINERSCHITZEL!! That place is freakin AWESOME when it comes to chilli dogs. No place can beat it.

Little caesers pizza also has their 'hot and readies', it's $5 for a large pepporoni pizza, and they cook them all day long so you can go in and out within about 2 minutes with a couple large pepperoni pizzas :D

Who in their right mind would vote for McDonalds?

Do yourself a favor and go watch "Supersize Me."

i have watched super size me, and i hate it

remember "super sized"?

well canada doesnt have it anymore

How about Steak 'n' Shake? I can't believe I forgot that one.

The good thing about MickeyD's, Taco Bell, Krystal, and Steak 'n' Shake is that they are open when I get off work at midnight.

remember "super sized"?

well canada doesnt have it anymore
yeah it's just not canada I believe..........Super Size in general has been taken off the menu.

I thought supersize me was a good movie. Funny and informative. As far as those two fat beothes that sued for 'making them fat', man that's just ridiculous......want to beat the crap out of such ignorance. No one is forcing you to eat that garbage. Thank god they didn't win.

CHEESEBURGER BILL!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom