• Month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Year

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trotter said:
Carls Junior is basically the same as Hardee's, I think.

ya it is, lol i remember in Arkansas we went to visit family, and going to Hardee's. Good times, cant wate to go back

EDIT: To get back on topic I like Taco Bell.

What? No Hardee's?
Krystal?
Zaxby's?
Quizno's?
Subway?
Taco Bell?
Long John Silver's?

Captain D's?
Fazoli's?
Central Park?
Checkers?
Sonic? <--- GODLIKE PLACE. Too bad there isn't one near...it's about an hours drive away. My dad was a manager of a sonic in texas and he complains ALL THE TIME about how california doesn't have enough sonics spread out.
Dairy Queen?
Mrs. Winner's?
Bojangle's?
Schlotzsky's?
Arby's?
I LOVE ARBYS
I agree with most of that list.....the ones in bold are the ones we have...others I haven't even heard of.

even dairy queen is fast food by the way. Although of course they are known for their ice creams they also serve 'country baskets' with steak fingers and chicken fingers and such. Good stuff.

too bad they don't have an A&W down here in southern cali, i loved them back when i lived in vancouver
They've got one in the town I live in :p About a 20 minute drive. Good stuff

and although mcdonalds is evil, their $1 double cheeseburgers are great. I love the chicken mcnuggets but they are just so freakin expensive now-a-days

Jack in the box is good......I eat there pretty frequently. Jumbo jack and stuffed jalapenos.........mmm the best.

dont much like taco bell anymore. They put more meat in their tacos than the other place called "Del Taco" around here though. Del taco is way cheaper though........probably the reason behind the lack of meat :p It's all about taco tuesdays. .29cents for tacos :D

Del Taco? Man, all of 'em in my neck of the woods closed up shop many moons ago.

Hardee's- Like Carl Jr, I think. Good burgers, Black Angus beef and big. But they make most of their money at breakfast... they have great biscuits.

Krystal- the original. White Castle is an imitation.

Zaxby's- I posted on it earlier.

Captain D's- Like LJS, but not as good. More of a down home chain.

Fazoli's- Fast Italian food.

Central Park- Burger joint. Double-sided drive-thru, no inside dining.

Checker's- Like Central Park.

Mrs. Winner's- Southern style KFC-style chicken. Awesome biscuits.

Bojangle's- A lot like Mrs. Winner's. Cajun style chicken. Love their dirty rice.

I worked at A&W, I hated it. Arby's is good, Hardees is good, Subway is good. Has no one heard of Chipotle? I love Chipotle.

Hardee's- Like Carl Jr, I think. Good burgers, Black Angus beef and big. But they make most of their money at breakfast... they have great biscuits.
Haven't seen a hardees since living in texas. Plenty of Carls Jr's around here though.

Subway is the only sub sandwich place for me, no thanks to schlotzkies or quiznos....I personally hate toasted bread on a sandwich.

If we're talking about chicken, there isn't anything better than popeyes chicken. WAY better than KFCs crap.

We got a Toms burger around here...place is great. They've got awesome chilli burgers.

Panda express, good fast chinese food

I think Checker's is the same place as Rally's, (Rally's in the north, Checker's in the south). Their fries are freakin delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom