Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Month

• Year

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Subway....I gained 70 pounds this last year on a McDonalds and KFC diet and am trying to lose it, so I have to lay off the KFC, McDonalds, and similar joints.

What? No Hardee's?
Krystal?
Zaxby's?
Quizno's?
Subway?
Taco Bell?
Long John Silver's?
Captain D's?
Fazoli's?
Central Park?
Checkers?
Sonic?
Dairy Queen?
Mrs. Winner's?
Bojangle's?
Schlotzsky's?
Arby's?

And these are just the ones I can think of that are in my hometown...

Oh, and my favorite 9right now) would be Taco Bell. My daughter works there, and their Grilled Steak Stuffed Burrito is just plain awesome.

trotter, you are in the united states, the restaruants are different.

however, i see commmercials on FOX from seattle, and jack in the box seems like a good place, too bad its not in canada.

nobody likes A&W?

i like the food, but they're kinda pricy compared to wendys, where you get more food than you need for $6

A&W is cool. There's an original one up the road a piece from me (about 45 minutes). It is the old drive in type, with the girls on rollerskates and everything. Located in Madisonville, Tennessee, close to Knoxville.

Y'all don't have Taco Bell?

Not only am I in the US, I am also in the South. Most resturaunt chains are regional (except for the big boys like MickeyD's and such).

Zaxby's is great. "Buffalo wings, chicken fingers, and such." Choose your sauce... everything from Wimpy to Tongue-Torch to Nuclear.

i used to have a taco bell downtown, but it closed down

the best place to get tacos is tacotime, i think its canada-only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom