Favorite Drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
RED BULL!!! I pay 88p in the uk for that stuff. it gets me addicted to the cheaper energy drinks as well as red bull.

redbull gives u wings!!!!

Hackerman said:
everclear, 200 proof yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That shit is sooo----> crazy.

I'de have to go with Gatorade during the day, and MGD, or Jack Daniel's at night.

anarchy said:
I'de have to go with Gatorade during the day, and MGD, or Jack Daniel's at night.

Hey, Anarchy,

I thought you were only 15 or 16?

Mountain Dew, Pepsi, or Coke for NA options.

Budweiser otherwise.

HAH! Jolt is not the best stuff in the world! Bawls! That stuff is great!

But I would have to say Pepsi blue! that stuff is the best.....also i like gatorade frost.....i have many different favorites...it all depends on what i want at the moment......and if you want to get some bawls to try it urself...go here --> http://www.thinkgeek.com

Mountain Dew until my friend had to start taking 11 pills a day because it wiped out all of his white blood cells. Now I just drink Iced Tea.

My friends (yes I have friends lol) tell me I should just get my Dew delivered via I.V. drip lol.

Red Bull is this highly caffeinated energy drink that has commercials where little cartoon people with big noses get wings. It's rumored to contain bull sperm but I don't know if that's true... I've never tried it but my friend once drank like 10 in one day and became insanely hyper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom