Favorite Books?

Status
Not open for further replies.
john3 said:
yeah he does have that about his books, but thats mainly the only reason i liked The Da Vinci Code, he tells u so much you dont know (at least for my age), for example i had no clue about the number phi or however its spelt, that thing is SO cool. and i like deception point because well.....it was pretty good, probably the best of his 4 books, and mainly because it consisted of astronomy and all that, and i like science.

and the Gun Seller by Hugh Laurie, is a really funny book, im still not odne reading it, but its good.

IMO digital fortress was better then both of them...

...well I guess I cant say that since I havent read the da vici code as evrey time I try to, I get bored and go burn somthing:D

digital fortress was probably his worst book IMHO. was really really bad. and poorly written, like the moment something happened you knew who'd been doing it, but then again i did the same with da vinci code and deception point, but digital fortress was garb.

john3 said:
yeah he does have that about his books, but thats mainly the only reason i liked The Da Vinci Code, he tells u so much you dont know (at least for my age), for example i had no clue about the number phi

LMAO, I'd been reading that book at work and I'd get a meter stick and I'd been like, "Hey Irina come here, let me measure the your belly button to the ground." Or whatever it was..."Okok, let give me your arm, I need to measure your elbow to whatever." Haha, "Youre a pretty girl, but slightly disproportionate."

I've read Digital Fortress, The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons and Deception point. Loved them all.

Lord of the rings.
Harry Potter.
The Saga Of Darren Shan.
A Series of Unfortunate events.
All the Tom Clancy books.

I recommend them all for people of my age.

The Blue Nowhere - Jeffery Deaver (semi-embellished, but a good read)
Digital Fortress - Dan Brown (Had to go online to figure out the code)
The CooCoos Egg - I forget the author but it was a great book on actual events)

I forgot the others lol.. But I promise I liked them!!

I dont read books, only when ihave to do book reports.

I do read two comic books though.

Calvin & Hobbes and Foxtrot

i hate reading, i only read for reports in school, and i read third grade reader edition of classics and still ace my reports.

Dune - Frank Herbert
It is practically a geek requirement to have read Dune.

Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoevsky
I can't explain why this sticks out in my mind.

Illustrated Man - Ray Bradbury
It's really a collection of short stories.

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
Book is better than the movie, but they are both great

I also like the short stories of H.P. Lovecraft and EAP.

All links point to where you can acutally read the book online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom