Favorite Beverages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
COFFEE!!!!!!!! and BEER!!! Germna, American, lager, Bitters and browns, Ale or Pale it's all good!

oh and water.
1. Labatt
2. Mickeys
3. Corona
4. Dos Equis <--- actually a german lager type beer, guy who made it came from germany and just makes it in mexico.
all good, i'd have to add

Miller Light - when i'm feeling cheep.
Yingling
New Castle Brown Ale
and a new fav. Kirin Ichiban - proof that Japan can make more than electronics!

American beer = crap (including canada as it's also in america) german beer is without a doubt the best :p also milk is good :D

Well people from USA think that just USA is America, but it's part of America because of the "of".

It should read America if i wish to also include South America, not just blindly disclude South America

smirnoff ice!?!? thats not watered down or anything, but a rather feminine (spelling?) drink in AMERICA :p :p :p

im just kidding with you, but yeah i grew up on american beer, growing up in america of course, and ive grown to love canadian beer. but yes, all beer is great! (get 12 of any beer in the UNIVERSE in me and it's a good night) all cultures have their interpretations of every beer. like i usually generalize a good new castle with a brit, but the only guy i know that likes it, is one goofy looking bastard, so yeah :p views are influecned by the surrounding.

but yeah whatever, surprised this thread yeilded as much replies as it did.

WATER OWNS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom