Favorite Beverages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
spydersniiper said:
ill have to go with water too....... its the magical elixer of life ya know!!! ya cant beat it, and can always quench ur thirst. also not expensive, and i can ski in it either in the summer on the lake, or in the winter on the mountain :) isnt it great¿

pccc

Agreed! :)

Nubius said:
Yeah that's why he said labatt takes the cake.
$9.99 for a 12 pack if you're lucky enough to find it at the local Rite Aid, a pharmacy and small grocery store type place...otherwise it's like $9.99 a 6 pack, RIDICULOUS!

It's about $10 or more here too for a 6 pack,When we had our shop going there used to be 4 of us who drank,We would gather up all we could afford and hit the beer store every day:p We would alway's Drink the cheapest stuff since you can get more for your money:D We loved it when all the new beer came out cause they would sell it at $24 for 24 beer,by the end of the day we would be staggering out of work:cool:

Water
Sweet tea
Any Coca-Cola product (I work for them, so I support them)

Enjoy Berryclear Sprite Remix while you can. The next Remix flavor comes out in March/early April, and the Berryclear will be no more (just like the Tropical vanished). The plan is a flavor a year for five years or so...then bring back the ones people really liked.

I also heard about a Coke Zero...no details yet, other than it is supposed to use Splenda instead of Aspertame.

I drink Ice Tea, water, Mountain Dew (Favorite!), Dr. Pepper, and milk. I'd list my favorite alchoholic drinks, but I'm too young and I'm sure it'd create quite a stir ("Gasp, underage drinking in the US, NO!"). I'll dig up this thread in a couple of years and then tell you all. Just wait for it...

My main souce of liquids are juices like apple juice, grape juice, cranberry juice, orange juice.

I seldomly drink pop, but, plain generic cola is fine with me from time to time.

Water when possible (i live in a basement with no tap, just a fridge, my theater, and my computer), on good days when I have time, I'll fill up a pitcher of filtered water to take downstairs and stuff in the fridge.

Alcaholic beverages like low alcohol content drinks, malt liquors like mike's hard lemonade, and my new favorite and I don't know what it's called because i just though it up one day is Vodka, Grenadine and Cherry 7-up mixed preferably with a marchino cherry on top.

oh yummy, you mentioned starbucks! i love frappacinos, but they are on the expensive side, so i haven't had any lately and thus forgot to list it.

also, some drinks that i don't have often but i love are hot tea (sugar, lemon) and coffee (sugar, creamer).

ohGrFreak said:
oh yummy, you mentioned starbucks! i love frappacinos, but they are on the expensive side, so i haven't had any lately and thus forgot to list it.

i used to drink starbucks all the time....but since i've moved to seattle, they're are so many other choices!
compare it to hot dog stands and # of people in NYC....thats the ratio of coffee shops, stands and carts in seattle.
so, you learn to look out for the little guys. starbucks is good....no doubt, but they have too much money as it is. they've already bought out "Seattle's Best" and "Tully's" *sigh* ;)

but, besides coffee......i'd have to say good ol' h2o!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom