favorite beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Fat Tire Beer, and Michelob Golden Draft Light, and Coors Light. I had a thing for Stroh's Light, and Schmidt's Light. All not too shabby in my opinion.

as far as most smooth i've had so far....

I dare say that Amber Brock (on the menu it was missing the B) was the smoothest I've had so far. Although it did start a visual image of a chicken frying a pre-cut steak.

In terms of the best thing in the spectrum of alcohol so far... mike's hard lemonade is the easiest for me to get down. Can't even taste it, which if you were planning to get tore up, it could happen before you know it.

And by so far, i mean since i've turned 21. Had i think 5 since then.

Heineken is good, but a little too sweet. When it comes to Dutch beers I would prefer them in this order:
Grolsch
Brand
Hertog Jan
Heineken
Amstel

If it's just beer.... then
{V.B.}
Victoria Bitter

Otherwise....
Bundy'n'Coke*
(Bundaburg Rum & Coke)

* canned, not bottled.

umm......i try to avoid drinking because i think i'm too young (14) lol. i have tried beer before and i really dont like the taste of it. i also dont like champaign. but i do love strawberry daquris(spelling?), and apple martini's taste like $h**. the alcohol taste is way too strong in apple martini's i guess some ppl like that. and i have also tried a fuzzy navel ( i think thats what theyre called) and those are pretty good. i tried all these alcoholic drinks at my cousins wedding recently because it was an open bar and i guess the bartender didnt care that i was too young. lol i actually drink 2 cups of the strawberry daquri but i didnt get hungover. there was another time, my friend's friend poured straight vodka into his pepsi. so when my friend started to drink his pepsi he said "hey this tastes pretty good" so he drank all of it. i was just laughing.

i swear to god.... the next person who says their favorite beer is a cooler, mixed drink, or something else NON-BEER, they should be slapped. what's the name of this thread again? do wine coolers qualify? no.

Yeah i don't drink either. Only 16.

But i am surprised no one has saud bud-weiser-er. That is the main beer that everyone drinks around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom